Buckle Type Emergency Medical Latex Free Pneumatic Tourniquets
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||500k Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: BT-45CM
- Customized: Customized
- Feature: Reusable
- Type: Pneumatic Tourniquet
- Trademark: Safecare
- Specification: 25CM*45CM ADULT
- HS Code: 35090000
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Color: 7colors Available
- Other Name: Latex Free Pneumatic Tourniquets
- Transport Package: Export Carton
- Origin: China
Buckle type tourniquet is mainly used for stopping massive haemorrhage of limbs under field conditions or in a normal pre-hosital emergency. The injured can implement the hemostatic device with one hand .
1. 100% Effective. Proven to be 100% effective during USAISR testing.
2. Durability. The SOFTT is constructed of quality, high strength materials. The tourniquet handle is machined from a solid piece of aircraft aluminum and maintains its strength in the most extreme temperatures.
3. No Velcro is used to maintain tension. This greatly reduces the chance of accidental release of the tourniquet during patient movement. Our buckle will also perform when dirty, muddy or sandy. Blood + sand = mud. Velcro does not work when it is dirty.
4. Safety set screw prevents accidental release of pressure during tactical patient movement.
5. Dual locking rings provide a back up in the event of a broken ring.
6. Low maintenance. Safety screws and buckles are now factory coated with a rust preventative/lubricant
7. Repairable. The SOFT Tourniquet can be easily repaired if it is damaged. 550 cord, boot laces or zip ties can be used to replace the tri-rings. Nothing is indestructible and being able to repair equipment in the field is a necessity for soldiers.
Reusable tourniquets Adult and Child size available,Sample free of charge,7colors for your choice.
|Material:||Latex thread,tight nylon & ABS buckle|
|Logo:||Marketed with CE logo|
|Packing:||500 pcs /carton (100pcs/box, 5 boxes/carton)|
|G.W:||13 kg/carton (2.5kg / box)|