Kt Tape Kinesiology
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.5 US $2.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: kt tape kinesiology
- Feature: Injury Relief
- Certification: CE
- Group: Sports Man
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: No
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: No
- Delivery: DHL or Sea
- Certificate: Ce
- Size: Regular Roll 5m, Pre-Cut Type, 35m Roll
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: 5cm*5m, 3.5cm*5m, 7.5cm*5m, 10cm*5m,
- HS Code: 3005901000
- Type: Bandage
- Function: Waterproof
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Disinfection: Without Disinfection
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Name: Kt Tape Kinesiology
- Colors: Orange, Red, Pink, Green, Blue, Black
- Material: 95% Cotton 5%Spanrax
- Usage: Muscle Therapeutic
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- Origin: China
Product Name: KT tape kinesiology /kinesio adhesive tape /elastic sports tape
Color: Orange, red, pink, green, blue, black Kinesiology Tape etc
1. Ideal for strong fixation of non-occlusive dressing material
2. Ideal for fixing dressing and light duct at surgery.
3. Sport protection, labour protection and industrial packaging.
4. Strong adhesive property, fixing firmly, strong suitability and convenient to apply
5. Hypoallergenic coating with medical hot-melt glue.
6. With reliable adhesiveness, low sensitization, excellent compliance, no residue glue.
7. Low irritation to skin, no harm to skin and good air permeability, it enables the skin to breath freely;
8. Easy-to-tear products, making usage very convenient and comfortable;
9. Long guarantee period
10. Widely used in surgical fastening dressing
11. OEM services available
kt tape kinesiology is used for anything from headaches to foot problems and everything in between. Examples include: Muscular facilitation or inhibition in pediatric patients, carpal tunnel syndrome, lower back strain/pain (subluxations, herniated disc), knee conditions, shoulder conditions, hamstring, groin injury, rotator cuff injury, whiplash, tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, patella tracking, pre and post surgical edema, ankle sprains, athletic preventative injury method, and as a support method.